Protect Your Legacy
At Burgett & Ross Insurance, we help you choose a Life Insurance option that best protects the people who depend on you. Whether it's by funding your children's education or planning for a comfortable future. We can assist with all of your Life Insurance decisions.
Types of Life Insurance
- The most affordable life coverage
- Customizable Coverage
- Two Types of Term
- Traditional fully underwritten term - Requires a medical exam and usually takes effect in four to six weeks
- No medical exam term - Based on your answers to health and lifestyle questions and takes effect in as quickly as 1 day
- Two major types of permanent life insurance: whole life and universal life
- Whole life - Fixed premiums with guaranteed benefits. Cash value component that builds with time. Whole life is generally more expensive and less flexible than other permanent policy types. Whole life coverage will last your lifetime.
- Universal - Flexible protection with growth potential. Products offer either a guaranteed death benefit or cash value accumulation. Universal coverage will last up to age 95.
- Specific end-of-life coverage
- Simple and affordable life insurance
- Covers expenses such as medical bills, credit card debt and funeral and burial costs
- Requires no medical exam, and takes effect in as little 1 day
Which Life Insurance is right for you?
The first thing to consider is how much your family would need to maintain their standard of living. Then, consider:
- Your medical expenses and outstanding debt, and mortgage
- Your children's age
- How much you contribute to the household income
- Funeral and final expenses
Additionally, we can assist with:
- Health Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
At Burgett & Ross Insurance, we are here to help plan for your family's needs.